- Prime location along Highways 71 & 18
- 407 feet of highway frontage
- 2015 Iowa DOT Annual Average Daily Traffic Count: 9,800 vehicles per day
- Zoning: C-2 Highway Commercial
- Annual Real Estate Taxes: $3,080
Don't miss this rare opportunity to purchase 407 feet of Highway 71 frontage in north Spencer that you can develop to suit your needs. This is a great location for multiple uses with excellent visibility and traffic counts of 9,800 vehicles per day.
Parcel B in the Northwest Quarter of the Southwest Quarter (NW¼ SW¼) lying west of the right-of-way of the former Chicago, Milwaukee & St. Paul Railway in Section Six (6), Township Ninety-six (96) North, Range Thirty-six (36) West of the 5th PM, Clay County, Iowa.
Real Estate Taxes
Possession upon closing.
For More Information Contact:
Questions? Contact Us